Home

previous arrow
next arrow
PlayPause
Shadow
Slider

ANNOUNCEMENTS

coming soon.....

RECENT EVENT

NEWS & EVENTS

WELCOME MESSAGE

Tangos Elementary School started in a private home owned by a native folk, Mr. Mariano dela Rosa. It was in the year 1903, when an American teacher-in-charge named Mr. Montabon was assigned in Navotas, the construction of the first school building with four classrooms started, the corner stones were laid on 2,754 square meters lot through the generosity of Don Jose Pascual, town Mayor of Navotas during the time. Later on, another one-story, four-classroom building was constructed to augment the increasing number of pupils. Another school building was added in 1940.
 In 1948, the school building in front was demolished and a new two-storey building was built in the eastern side of school ground. During 1968, the new L-shape building built with two-storey and fourteen classrooms.
 Tangos Elementary School physical facilities was improved and developed.
 In 2010, during the term of Dr. Florietta M. Quijano the oldest Rodriguez building was demolished to give way the construction of a three-storey, fifteen-classroom building.
 In 2017, Manila Teachers Association and City Savings donated a three-storey building with fifteen classrooms in the term of Miss Fresnedi V. Natividad.

DEPED LINKS